The Bell 407 EMS helicopter strikes the perfect balance between performance, reliability and mission flexibility, ideal for the precarious nature of your job. A smooth ride is essential on your mission and you’ll get that and more due to the all-composite, four bladed rotor system that also provides excellent hover performance and speed. The 407 is ideal for extreme environments: high altitudes, cold weather conditions or even the hottest locales.
Featuring a quick and easy patient loading and unloading provided by a standard bi-fold door with a 61-inch (155 cm) opening. The Bell 407 offers an expanded safety from the FADEC (Full Authority Digital Engine Control) engine fuel management system, superior reliability provided by the proven Rolls Royce 250-C47B turbine engine and enhanced crash-resistance stemming from a robust cabin design and a rupture resistant fuel system.
BELL 407 QUICK FACTS:
- Performance, reliability and flexibility
- All-composite, four bladed rotor system for smooth speed and hovering
- Ideal in extreme environments and topography
- Quick and easy loading and unloading
- Expanded safety
- Superior reliability and payload capability
- Average cruise speed 150 mph