The light twin, multi-mission EMS helicopter, Eurocopter H135, showcases tomorrow’s technology for today’s demanding EMS mission profile. The H135 features a Full Authority Digital Engine Control FADEC system for the state-of-the-art power management. From startup to shutdown, the FADECsystem provides optimized performance, safety and fuel efficiency.
The H135’s aerodynamic fuselage, constructed from the latest composite technologies contributes to its excellent speed and range. The unique Bearingless Main Rotor and innovative Low Noise Fenestron tail rotor system offers outstanding maneuverability as well as an exceptionally smooth and quiet ride.
This new generation of light-twin EMS helicopters was developed in close cooperation with doctors, rescue experts, designers and engineers and in compliance with the strictest guidelines. The H135 demonstrates its high standard and flexibility for the air medical industry, and includes dual patient transport capabilities. Considered the most versatile light twin in the HEMS industry today, this rearloading platform through spacious clam shell door design allows for patients of all ages, sizes and acuities.
H135 QUICK FACTS:
- Advanced rotor-wing technology
- FADEC system for state-of-the-art performance, safety and fuel efficiency
- Excellent speed and range, outstanding maneuverability, smooth, quiet ride
- Dual patient transport capabilities
- Developed in cooperation with doctors and rescue experts
- Average cruise speed 158 mph