The H125 is the ultimate high-altitude helicopter in civilian use, the only helicopter to twice land atop Mount Everest. Used exclusively throughout Med-Trans’ high-altitude footprint, the H125 provides the best platform available for use in high, hot & heavy environments.
The H125 boasts a 950 Horsepower Arriel 2D engine known for its reliability, easy starts and quick shutdowns. The modular, fail safe, high inertia rotor system is tough, easy to maintain and a pleasure to fly. All of Med-Trans’ H125’s are equipped with crash worthy fuel tanks. A pilot friendly FADEC, dual hydraulics and the most advanced avionics make the H125 a very friendly helicopter!
Airbus H125 QUICK FACTS:
- Uncompromised High-Altitude Performance
- Arriel D2 950 Horsepower Engine
- Fail Safe, High Inertia Rotor System
- Dual-Channel FADEC
- Dual Hydraulics
- Advanced Avionics
- Crash Worthy Fuel Tank
- Rapid Loading System with Sliding Doors
- Fast, 130 Knots Real World Cruising Speed